NEET Cut-off 2022 Released: Check Cut-Off Percentile & Markes

NEET UG Cut-off 2022 Released: On September 7th, NTA released the NEET UG 2022 results and final answer key. The category-wise cut off is mentioned further in the post based on the NEET UG 2022 result.

The NEET UG 2022 exam took place on July 17, 2022, in more than 3500 centres throughout 497 Indian cities and 14 foreign cities. 17.7 lakh candidates showed up for the exam this year, which saw nearly 18.72 lakh students register.

Tanishka, a student from Haryana who took the exam in Kota, Rajasthan, earned an AIR 1 rating. With a 715 score, Delhi native Vasta Ashish Batra earned AIR 2. With a 715 score, Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Gangule of Karnataka was awarded AIR 3.

Candidates can review the provided table to learn more about the percentiles and cutoff scores for NEET UG 2022, broken down by category.

Category NEET 2022 cut-off percentile NEET 2022 cut-off marks
General 50 715-117
ST 40 116-93
SC 40 116-93
OBC 40 116-93
General- PwD 45 116-105
ST – PwD 40 116-93
SC- PwD 40 116-93
OBC- PwD 40 116-93

Only those applicants who met the cutoff would be taken into account for admission to various medical institutes.

The NEET UG counselling process will now be used by qualified students. For 15% of the All India Quota seats, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) performs the counselling. The remaining 85% of the state quota seats are allocated by the state government.